- Since 1974
- Created by Herbalists
- Herbal Supplement
- Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Taraxacum Officinale
Personality - Resilient and tough, supportive.
Herbal Power - Gets the juices flowing, gently stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion.
Reason to Love - Once you've brought dandelion into your life, you'll never look at those "pesky weeds" the same way again. Named "the small postman" in Persian because of the belief that dandelion brings good news, we love how this mildly bitter, roasted root tea helps your body's natural detoxification process by helping your body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste.
Taste - Pleasantly roasted, sweet and slightly bitter.
Serving Size: 1 Cup Brewed Tea
Serving Per Container: 16
||Amount Per Serving
|All Herbal Ingredients:
|Organic dandelion root [PhEur] **
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
**This is the pharmacopoeial quality standard we use because quality matters.
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup & steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup.
- Enjoy up to 3 cups daily.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if: you have severe acute inflammation of the gallbladder, painful obstruction of the bowel, or obstructed bile ducts; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the daisy (Asteraceae) family such as echinacea, chamomile or dandelion.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.