Palmer's, Scar Serum, Cocoa Butter Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Ingredients Most Recommended by Doctors
- Vitamin E
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks
Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula Vitamin E Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter - A superior moisturizer known to soften the appearance of marks and scars
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant (24,000 IU's)
- Safflower Oil- Naturally high in Vitamin E. It enhances the skin's moisture barrier.
- Silicone -Smoothes and softens the appearance of scars.
- Allium Cepa - Helps smooth the appearance of the scar matrix
This concentrated serum penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier.
Tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, carthamus tinctorious (safflower) seed oil, dimethicone, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract.
Apply 3-4 times daily to affected area(s). Massage in.
Not intended for use on open wounds. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develop. Keep out of reach of children.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Expiry date is for reference only. It may vary from batches.