Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Sweet Orange, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
- We Test On Our Clothes, No On Animals
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated.
- Great for high-efficiency machines.
- Handmade with pure essential oils.
- Free of sulfates and phosphates.
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to by-products, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - the only laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
We pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes. But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- No drying detergents, so no need for dryer sheets!
Potassium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, and glycerin (vegetable).
Contains no detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no 1,4,-dioxane, no synthetics, and no dyes.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 1 oz. (2 T) in high-efficiency machines (total 32 loads). Pour 2 oz. (4 T) in traditional machines (total 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Great for whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Expiry date is for reference only. It may vary from batches.