Aveeno, Active Naturals, 1% Hydrocortisone, Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz (28 g)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Improved Long-Lasting Formula!
- Maximum Strength Formula
- Specially Formulated for Longer-Lasting Relief
- With Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, & Vitamin E
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Effectively relieves itch from:
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness
- Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Soaps and detergents
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Insect bites Cosmetics
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Other uses of this product: Ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, water. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide
For external use only
For external use only
Do not use
- In or near eyes
- For diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.